4 Faces of Autumn Card Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Non-stick craft sheet
- The Melting Pot™ from Ranger
- Ultra Thick Embossing Powder (UTEE), color of choice
- Clear embossing ink from refill bottle
- Kool Toolz™ spatula for stirring
- Sponge or stipple brush
- Perfect Pearls™, pigment powder or mica
- Rub 'n' Buff from Amaco
- Glitter glue
- Layered cardstock
- Rubber stamp and black ink pad
- Double stick tape
- Work over the non-stick craft sheet, fill Melting Pot™ with UTEE to the 'max' line, cover and heat to 340 degrees.
- Do not stir as the powder melts - it causes air pockets. Stir only once everything has melted and then, stir slowly.
- Apply embossing ink directly from bottle to ceramic mold and dab in using sponge or brush. Molds are absorbent, coat thoroughly. Repeat if needed.
- Pour melted UTEE into mold. Allow to harden completely. Pop cast out of mold.
- Brush Perfect Pearls™ or powdered mica onto cast to colorize.
- Apply Rub 'n' Buff over raised areas for added depth and color. I use my fingers.
- Stamp and layer cardstock.
- Attach mold to card with double stick tape.
- Apply glitter glue a nd beads where preferred.
- Allow plenty of time for glue to dry before handling card.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In 4 Faces of Autumn Card
|No options of this product are available.