Seed Paper Flowers Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Empty 16 oz sport drink or water bottle
- Bowl, 4" wide
- Kitchen terry towel
- Add 1 rounded teaspoon of paper pulp to bottle 3/4 full with water. Tear 2x3 inch piece of colorful tissue in small pieces and place in bottle as well.
- Shake pulp, water and tissue for 30-40 seconds.
- Add seeds, shake again for 10 seconds.
- Pour pulp into strainer placed in center of flower tool.
- Remove wet seed paper from tool by pushing strainer up and out of the flower tool.
- Use a sponge to remove water from wet pulp."
- Move strainer with pulp to terry towel. Press out water. Move to dry spot on towel. Press again.
- Peel pulp off strainer. Lay on counter top to dry.
- Repeat steps to make more seed paper discs.
- Use kit supplies to create flowers or cards.
- Add leaf and tag with planting instructions.
- Send or give your 'Seed Paper' flowers to people who will enjoy getting paper they can plant from you!
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Seed Paper Flowers
|No options of this product are available.