Scrapbook Page Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- White photocopy paper
- Garden flowers, dried or fresh
- Handmade paper: Small pieces
- Cardstock: Cut to size for photo mounts
- Accent cardstock: 7 1/4 x 7 1/4 inch
- 8 x 8 inch scrapbook page protector
- Decorative edge scissors
- Gluestick or double-stick tape
- See 'Garden Flowers Invitation'. Follow steps 1-5.
- Select 1-2 photos per scrapbook page. Trim photos to bring attention to the best details in each picture.
- Create photo frames with cardstock and decorative edge scissors.
- Tear small pieces of handmade paper into hearts and petal shapes. Position photos and paper pieces on page to create visual interest, and save wonderful memories of your special day.
- Secure photos and paper pieces in place with double-stick tape or gluestick.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Scrapbook Page