RSVP Card Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- White photocopy paper
- Garden flowers, dried or fresh
- Handmade paper: 1 x 4 1/2 inch strip
- Cardstock: 3 1/2 x 5 inch
- 1/4 inch hole punch
- 1/2 inch wide sheer ribbon: 8 inch length
- Envelope: 4 bar, or Reply Card size
- See 'Garden Flowers Invitation'. Follow steps 1-5.
- Print RSVP card on home computer. Leave a 1 1/4 inch space at the top of the card for the handmade paper strip. Trim to 3 1/2 x 5 inches.
- Attach strip of handmade paper to RSVP card with glue.
- Use hole punch. Make 2 holes 3/4 of an inch apart in the center of the paper strip.
- Lace ribbon: Down thru left hole, up from back thru right, over and down thru left hole again, across and up from back thru right, leaving a 2 1/2 inch tail on both sides
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In RSVP Card