Painted Heart & Roses Cast Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Watercolor paints or pencils
- Small round brush
- Fine-tipped glitter glue
- Rub the mold with glycerine, filling in all small details. Wipe away excess with paper towel or clean cloth.
- Use cotton linter with paper additive to make pulp. Pat pulp into mold, carefully working fibers into small details. Blot out water with sponge first, then towel.
- Bake at 185 degrees or allow to thoroughly dry. When completely dry, pop out of mold with knife.
- In watercolor pallette, put 4 generous drops of glitter glue. Wet brush and pick up color from watercolor cakes or pencil tips to tint glue.
- Use small round brush to paint tinted glitter glue onto cast. Allow to dry.
- Use fine-tipped silver glitter glue for outline.
- Apply painted cast to card, invitation, keepsake box, etc.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Painted Heart & Roses Cast