Heart Tag Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Paper: pink, small print
- Coordinating ribbon: print, white sheer
- Dimensional heart sticker
- Scissors, gluestick
- Create the heart cast: Use pink tissue tint with 4 cotton linter squares in blender. Follow usual steps for paper casting.
- When dry, paint entire surface of heart cast with glitter glue. The glitter will dry clear, leaving a glittery surface on the cast.
- When glitter glue dries, use a hat pin or needle tool to poke holes in flower centers. Glue seed beads or mini rhinestones into holes.
- Trace and cut a tag shape with 'Tags for Cards 'N' Pages' template out of a small print paper, or use a diecut tag.
- Glue ribbon and attach sticker to tag. Tie ribbon thru hole.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Heart Tag