Flower Girl test Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Cover and liner paper (8 1/2 x 11
- Binding tape, ribbon or coordinating paper
- Glue stick
- Make book cover in the usual way using a light to medium weight paper.
- Trim photo to 2 1/2 x 3 1/8 inches. Attach to front cover.
- Attach liner paper.
- Cut binding tape, paper or decorative ribbon to 1 1/2 x 7 inches.
- Align binding tape or paper edge to edge of photo. Adhere binding so ends overlap inside the book.
- Gently score folds. Finish with charm. Display prominently!
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Flower Girl test