Dream Candle Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- 3" x 6" Pillar candle
- White polymer clay
- Dream’ rubber stamp
- Eye pins
- Metallic paints
- Antiquing paint
- Assorted beads
- Epoxy glue
- Needle tool
- Prepare clay according to package directions.
- Use rubber stamp to create ‘Dream’ banner.
- Make 8 leaves with mini mold.
- Press 5 leaves onto banner.
- Use needle to poke holes in banner ends and tops of leaves, bake according to package directions.
- Highlight leaves and banner with metallic paints.
- Apply epoxy to leaf and banner edges, dip into seed beads to coat.
- Embellish candle and clay pieces with beads and wire.
- Insert eye pins through holes into candle to attach.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Dream Candle