'Butterfly' Seed Paper Card Project
Want to make this Project? Simply follow the instructions listed below. We've listed the required items you might not have on hand in case you need to order. Just add them to your cart!
- Stamps: Butterfly and fine print pattern
- Orange color pencils
- Needle tool
- Ruler, scissors or trimmer
- Make your own seed paper or trim ready to use seed paper to 5 1/4" x 8 1/2" (cocoa bean shown here). Fold in half and stamp diagonally with fine print stamp.
- Stamp butterfly on 2 7/8" x 3 7/8" cream color seed paper using black dye ink pad. Use color pencils to apply orange shading to butterfly.
- Mount butterfly layer on salmon color seed paper trimmed to 3 1/8" x 4 1/8".
- Attach mounted butterfly to card front using black mini brads. Use a needle tool to poke holes before attaching brads.
Out of stock
|No options of this product are available.