April Showers Seed Card Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Small flower punch
- Rubber stamp with spring message
- Black stamp pad
- Needle tool
- Use ready made seed paper or seed paper you've made yourself.
- Trim seed paper (willow shown here) to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", fold in half.
- Trim cream color seed paper to 2 1/2" x 3". Stamp with 'April showers...' or similar message.
- Punch out 10 small flowers with coordinating seed paper colors (mustard, salmon and pink shown here).
- Use a needle tool or 1/16" hole punch to make a center hole in each flower.
- Push black mini brads thru each flower center and thru the cardstock to attach flowers to card.
- Include planting directions with card: 'Tear paper into 1/2" square pieces, cover with 1/8" dirt in warm, sunny spot. Keep moist, watch for flowers!'
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In April Showers Seed Card
|No options of this product are available.