Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Text weight paper: 1 sheet, 8 1/2 x 11, pink
- 3D embellishment stickers
- Blend white photocopy paper from the recycle bin, 1/2 pink Paper Tint strip, 1 pink angel wing, a dash of iridescent flakes and a pinch of cotton linter to make handmade paper. Follow the ususal steps for paper making.
- Use directions on photo frame package to cover front of photo frame with handmade paper. A 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch sheet is large enough to cover the frame front.
- Embellish photo front with 3D stickers and ribbon available at your local craft or scrapbook store.
- Cover frame back with coordinating text weight paper (hot pink used here).
- Assemble frame, slide in picture. Listen for 'oohs' and 'aahs'.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Cutie